All-Risks Contractors Insurance
Are you in the contracting business or the risk management business? Oftentimes, it's both. Every job you do is fraught with potential hazards -- many of them outside of your control -- that could land you with a hefty lawsuit or costly medical expenses.
So, here's another question: Are you properly protected against those risks with rock solid contractor insurance? And if you are, are you paying the best possible rate for that protection? Are you really sure?
It's easy to find out. You could ask around among other contractors. You could contact a couple dozen insurance companies. Or you save yourself all that hassle and consult the contractors insurance team at Libke Insurance Associates Inc.
Working with local businesses for almost a hundred years, we've developed the skills and the reputation that's already trusted by scores of contractors. They know they're not only getting the best deal, but also that they can count on us for ongoing support through the ups and downs of their business activities.
At Libke Insurance Associates Inc, we customize every contractor insurance plan to the needs of each client -- whether you're a one-person handyman or the lead contractor on major developments.
We offer the widest range of insurance options for any or all of your business activities.
- General liability insurance, for both general contractors and specific trades, covering injuries and damage caused by accidents or negligence. Includes legal defense costs and settlements.
- Coverage for sub-contractors.
- Coverage for project delays, business disruptions and loss of earnings.
- Professional liability insurance for design errors and omissions.
- Contractor insurance for your equipment, tools and materials, on- or off-site.
- General business insurance for your own property/offices.
- Commercial vehicle insurance for both highway and site vehicles.
- Employee related plans, including medical, disability, workers comp, employment liability and employee dishonesty/fraud.
- Umbrella insurance with higher payout limits; and one-off insurance for specific high value projects.
- Special contractors insurance policies for projects outside the US.
- We provide guidance on risk management, employment practices and the regulatory environment.
- We support you if you need to file a claim.
- Libke Insurance Associates Inc are independent, not tied to any individual insurer, which means we can shop around to secure the best possible rates plus potentially valuable discounts, for you.
- We provide super-fast certification for project bids and contractors bonds for specific projects.
- We offer easy, staged payment terms.
- We also provide contractors insurance for non-construction businesses, such as freelancers, IT consultants and artisans.
Learn More, Save Money, Save Time
The fact is that even if you already have contractor insurance, you may find that Libke Insurance Associates Inc can save you both time and money, and often improve the scope of your coverage. We're happy to review your existing coverage, free of charge, to identify opportunities for savings and improvements.
Either way -- whether you’re already in business or just starting out -- you can save yourself all the hassle of shopping around and investigating your options by coming straight to the professional team at Libke Insurance Associates Inc.
We can answer all your insurance-related questions and provide you with a fast, free no-obligation quote that we believe represents one of the best contractors insurance deals currently available.
All you have to do is click our contractor insurance Free Quote request button. Save yourself time and worry by doing it right now and let the experts at Libke Insurance Associates Inc take care of your needs.